- Mountain Cabin
The Roatmoaralm is located on an idyllic mountain meadow with a beautiful panoramic view from the Mur valley to the Hochschwabgebiet. Our cows graze on the surrounding mountain pastures during the summer, while guests gather mushrooms and berries in the nearby forest.
Hiking and mountain-bike trails are easily accessed for excursions, or just relax and enjoy the flower-filled meadows and Hochwald!
Original, cozy furnishings fill the cabin. Each room is decorated with loving attention to detail. Guests love our barn with the furnished stall and hunting cabin areas, and the hayloft is a favorite with kids!
- Eat-in kitchen with a vintage wood-burning stove and eating nook
- Large living room area with a ceramic stove, L-shaped sitting area, sofa, and bed
- Kitchenette with running water
- Cool root cellar for food storage
- Bathroom with running water, toilet, shower, and water heater
- 4 rooms with 2 beds each (3 double beds, 2 single beds, 2 wood-burning stoves)
- Solar cells provide power for lights at night
- Outdoor seating and grill area
- Plenty of seating in the barn, including the bar in the stall, and the hunting cabin area
- €75.00 per night, €10.00 for each additional person, final cleaning €40.00
- Available for rental from April through October, minimum stay 3 nights
Our Prices and Deals
Location & Directions
- Farm Shop
- Regional Food Products
- Farmer's Market
- Wine/Cider Tavern
- Award-Winning Food Products
- Organic Food
- On the Mountain