These special accommodations leave no wishes unfulfilled
One booking – lots of adventure! The national park farms in the Ennstal valley in Upper Austria give their guests an authentic adventure. Climbing, baking bread, tracking animals in the forest or stroking fluffy alpaca – adventure is included in the price of a holiday on one of the farms at the heart of the Limestone Alps national park.
Away from the popular tourist haunts, exciting moments await visitors both young and old. Stay with a host family and experience a diverse array of recreational activities and be a part of a lifestyle driven by nature. Design your holiday exactly as you like it and enjoy your stay at a farm in a national park!
Lots of adventures in one fell swoop
That’s the motto of the national park farms in the Ennstal valley. Regardless of which farm you book a stay at, the relaxation and recreational activities offered by all member businesses await you!
- Children can go on a hunt for clues in the forest
- Up the climbing wall and to romantic spots
- From milling grains to baking bread
- Guided tours on the Knappenwanderweg and to the Limestone Alps
- Ceramic painting; farmhouse crafts for skilled hands
- Visits to the Alpine pastures and “cattle-watching” Fishing paradise for the whole family
- Horse-riding taster courses for children
- The healthy herbal holiday for the whole family
- Visiting the alpacas at the Ferienhof Schneiderweg
- Bicycle hire and bike tours
You can do all of these activities and much more at the farms. The hosts at the national park farms will take care of your every need.
Would you like to take a peek at the Ennstal valley region?
Here, you can see the introductory video “Introducing a region”: