HOLIDAYS ON A WINE-GROWING FARM
Learn the art of enjoyment. As the flavors of the four seasons melt on your tongue.
Guests who appreciate the finer things find everything here they have been seeking. Modern wine-growing farms and traditional cellars in Burgenland, Styria and Lower Austria. Robust reds, elegant whites, regional specialties and renowned rarities such as Gewürztraminer, Schilcher, Trockenbeerenauslese, Eiswein and Uhudler. They explore the most beautiful wine-producing areas in all of Austria, with their rich rural culture and traditions, indulging themselves in the exquisite enjoyment and earthy hospitality of the Blaufränkischland, Wachau, Steirisches Hügelland, Neusiedlersee and Weinidylle regions. Take a stroll through the vineyards, learn about how the grapevines are pruned back in winter, and how the grapes are harvested in autumn. Take a look around the entire operation. In the evening comes the wine tasting. In the brand-new tasting room or in dark vaulted cellars. The winery owner will tell about his farm and his vineyards, about his work and life. And you savor every moment.
Special Features of Our Wine-Growing Farms:
- Spend your holidays on an active wine-growing farm.
- Allow your hosts to treat you to home-grown wines that reflect natural approaches to production and exceptional, strictly inspected quality.
- Take part in hosted wine tastings and cellar tours, raise your glass in a welcome toast and give your palate a treat from the very outset.
- Opportunity to experience with the aid of your hosts the refined culture of wine, including quality wines served either by the glass or bottle.
- In your hosts’ traditional wine tavern, also enjoy popular regional dishes.
- On your farm, you will find comprehensive informational materials and specialized literature about wine.